Lifetime Transitions has been in business since 2003. Our mission is to assist seniors with senior moving services by making their move an easy transition. As members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we adhere to the highest standards of service and have achieved the highest level of certification, NASMM’s A+ Accreditation.
What is a senior move manager? We are often asked that question. Sometimes a senior will need help arranging all the details of a move, particularly if family can not help due to work or family commitments or because they live in another city. We simply become a partner in the process by taking care of the details of moving such as creating a floor plan, packing, unpacking, managing the move, home organization and decorative redesign.
As long time members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we have been awarded the Circle of Service designation and the Diamond Society Membership. This membership assures clients that we have been a member in good standing for over ten years and adhere to a strict code of ethics. The A+ accreditation is held by a small group of senior move managers throughout the US and Canada and indicates a rigorous set of requirements covering business practices, training procedures and insurance requirements.
Some of the things we assist seniors with are the following:
- Selection of the next right-sized home (single family, apartment, independent living or assisted living)
- Pre-move sorting
- Furniture selection and floor plan creation for the new home
- Hire and work with movers, coordinating the moving day
- Pack,unpack and home set-up
- Decorative redesign using decor from clients home
- Listing home for sale through Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North
For answers to additional questions, please visit our FAQ page.